Today is a worse day,why ,because my friend, Jia Yi she tell me her house in chong kit,and then the next day she say is another places,i was very angry, she don talk to me i also don talk to her,then in every minit who also i no speak with,only speak to Kit Yin and Darshini K only,where i can see them,i will walk away,In moral class,Ci En ask me to be friend with Jia Yi again,.but still don want.In English lesson, the whole class was very noise, i ask the noising girl,Darshini M,too shut up, but she scold me back,Now i am in a bad bad bad mood,after the lesson ends, Jia Yi keep calling my name,i was in a very bad mood, so i scold her and walk away.So after school i stay back(because got koko)there was i singing contest so i go there and watch .i met Tze Ying ,Pui Yee and Jia Ling,there all are very nice,Jia Ling free me eat a choki choki ,and then we watch and eat choki choki,we are very happy at there,and then after we go and buy some ice-cream,and then wwe share,so my bad mood become good mood already,but i donno why still donno want to talk to Jia Yi.See tomorow how, i wish tomorrow i will be good mood every  minit.Wish this thing don happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment